For all formulators using stress-inducing ingredients, SepiMAX™ ZEN is the perfect ingredient to serenely for aqueous gels, cream-gels, and emulsions!
This innovative, state-of-the-art polymer provides solutions for formulators allowing them to push beyond the current limitations in terms of electrolyte resistance. Thanks to its high associative behavior, it maintains the viscosity of aqueous gels containing up to 10% NaCl and the viscosity of cream-gels and emulsions containing the most stress-inducing active ingredients. In addition, the aqueous gels obtained are totally transparent (even under acidic pH) and offer a true sensorial revelation.
Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 characteristics and assets:
- Thickening, stabilizing polymer in powder form produced using a process that gives it innovative assets
- Enables the development of transparent gels with a new feel (even with acidic pH)
- The polymer effectively stabilizes the exfoliating particles
- Offers maximum resistance to electrolytes in all formula types, cream gels, and emulsions alike
- Has a great capacity to maintain the viscosity of various formulas, whatever their percentage of electrolytes
- Acts in synergy with oily alcohol.
Active ingredients (or INCI)