Eyeliss™ is a peptide complex consisting of three biologically active ingredients: Hesperidin methyl chalcone, Dipeptide-2 (Valyl-Tryptophane; Dipeptide-VW), a lipopeptide Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Pal-GQPR) that prevents puffiness and diminishes under-eye bags. It improves fluid drainage, reduces capillary fragility, and lowers irritation and skin slackening while increasing skin firmness and elasticity.
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone stabilizes microvessels reducing the capillary permeability.
- Dipeptide-VW inhibits of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE), promoting local lymphatic circulation.
- Finally, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 regulates UV-induced IL6 production by keratinocytes, soothing irritation and additionally enhancing skin smoothness, firmness, and elasticity.
Thanks to the targeted triple effect, Eyeliss™ is a complex remedy for the eye area that fights against puffy eyes, dark cycles, and eye bags. It is suitable for various formulations, including eye patches, creams, gels, and lotions.
What are the benefits of Eyeliss™?
Unsightly bags under the eyes are one of the telltale signs of aging. However, it’s now possible to refresh and restore the youthful appearance of eyes with Eyeliss™, a patented ingredient from SEDERMA. Based on advanced peptide technology, it dramatically reduces the appearance of chronic bags under the eyes.
Studies show that Eyeliss™ targets the leading causes that contribute to the formation of bags or puffiness under the eyes.
In vitro and in vivo studies demonstrate EYELISS’ ability to
- Reduce capillary permeability to prevent leakage of fluids
- Eliminate excess fluids to relieve the puffiness of surrounding tissue
- Enhance firmness to reduce slackening of the skin
- Minimize inflammation to avoid tissue damage
- 65% of panelists showed a measurable improvement in just 28 days!
- 70% of panelists showed a measurable improvement after 56 days!
- 62% of volunteers stated that Eyeliss™ smoothed the contours around their eyes.
- 52% said that the bags under their eyes had actually decreased.
Eyeliss™ is recommended at levels up to 3% for all products (creams, liquids, lotions, etc.) intended to treat puffy eyes.